Wakeboards are just another way to have fun and enjoy the summers. However, enjoyment does depend on the type and quality of your wakeboard. You should be getting the right wakeboard which can resist pro-level abuse and is durable as well. One of the top manufacturers of wakeboards is Airhead which designs wakeboards for both professionals and amateurs.
Airhead has a vast and diverse product range which means you will easily find the one that suits your requirements. If you are looking for an Airhead wakeboard, you have reached the right spot. Have a look at the below review of the Top 10 Airhead Wakeboards in 2018 and decide which one is the best for you.
|Image||Name||Skill Level||Price||Rating||Buy From Amazon|
|AIRHEAD AHW-5050 RIP SLASH WAKEBOARD||Intermediate, Advanced||$$$||9.7|
|AIRHEAD AHW-2010 BOOYAH WAKEBOARD||Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced||$$$||9.6|
|AIRHEAD AHW-3020 RADICAL WAKEBOARD||Beginner, Intermediate||$$$||9.6|
|AIRHEAD AHW-3010 GRAFFITI CITY WAKEBOARD||Beginner, Intermediate||$$$||9.6|
|AIRHEAD AHW-1030 SHRED TIME WAKEBOARD||Beginner, Intermediate||$$$||9.3|
|AIRHEAD AHW-4020 FLUID WAKEBOARD||Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced||$$$||9.3|
|AIRHEAD AHW-2020 SPIKE WAKEBOARD||Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced||$$||89.3|
|AIRHEAD AHW-5020 INSIDE OUT WAKEBOARD||Intermediate, Advanced||$$$||8.9|
|AIRHEAD AHW-4010 APOCALYPSE WAKEBOARD||Intermediate, Advanced||$$$||8.6|
|AIRHEAD AHW-1020 SPLASH WAKEBOARD||Beginner, Intermediate||$$||8.2|
- Designed for Intermediate and Expert riders weighing more than 150 pounds
- Cheaper than comparable wakeboards
- Very durable
- Great pop
- Great handling
- Not designed for beginners
- Not designed for riders less than 150 pounds
If you are a professional wakeboarder, then this one is made for you. With an intense speed and amazing pop, you will be able to practice stunts and make 360s easily. The Airhead 5050 RIP Slash comes with a center fin as well which is removable and can help in precision tracking. The design and the artistic effects make it even more appealing for the user.
Durability is what we all look for. The Slash is highly durable as it can resist a maximum weight of almost 150 pounds. The wakeboard has a length of 141cm which is fine enough for adults. The weight of the wakeboard itself is 9.7 pounds which is quite low. The best thing is the fact that you have a really low price tag for this wakeboard which makes it affordable too.
- Booyah makes the rider better
- Under $130, ‘nuff said
- Appearance appeals to youth riders
- Freeride wakeboard that offers a floaty ride
- Recommended for riders up to 170 pounds
- Appearance doesn’t appeal to adult riders
- Not suited for riders more than 170 pounds
This wakeboard is designed for every type of user. Being versatile and having a unique design, it becomes appealing to both male and female users. Even the price makes it one of the best-sellers as well. Rated as 4.5 out of 5 stars on amazon.com, it becomes one of the best wakeboards in a low price tag.
The Airhead AHW-2010 is able to resist a high weight of 170 pounds. The size of this wakeboard is 135cm and weighs 8 pounds only which makes it suitable for its users. There are two removable fins which provide precision tracking. What’s the reason not to love it?
- Great transitional wakeboard from beginner to intermediate
- Superior durability
- Great release off wakes
- Great tracking
- Unique geometric appearance
- Geometric design is an acquired taste
Step up with confidence and start riding your beginner wakeboard. The Airhead AHW 3020 Radical Wakeboard is made to provide you with proper learning in the initial times. With smoother turns and a consistent amount of pop, you will have a better control of your ride. It doesn’t even cost you that much to get a beginner wakeboard.
The size of this wakeboard is 143cm and the maximum weight limit for this wakeboard is more than 150 pounds. There is a solid PU core construction which makes it durable and long-lasting. Tracking is made easier with the two nylon fins. Intermediate users can also use this wakeboard for an amazing ride experience.
- Transitional wakeboard from beginners to intermediates
- Amazing release off the wake
- Geometric design might not be liked by everyone
- Great transitional board for beginners to advanced riders
- Cheaper than most comparable wakeboards
- Unique appearance
- Great tracking
- Floaty nature and free-ride wakeboard
- While unique, appearance won’t appeal to all
- Not suited for riders less than 150 pounds
If you are a fan of graffiti, then this wakeboard has been made for you. It has all which you need such as removable fins, exceptional design, outstanding board quality, and an amazing pop off the wake. What’s more is the fact that it comes with smooth transition facility as well which will make it usable for you.
If you need a low weight yet a maximum weight limit, then the Airhead AHW 3010 Graffiti is going to make it up for you. With a low weight of 11 pounds, people over 150 pounds can also use it. These are definitely some worthy enough reasons why we put it in our list of top 10 airhead wakeboards in 2018.
- Airhead’s best youth wakeboard
- Makes youth riders better
- Minimal learning curve which makes it highly recommended for beginners
- Color and design pattern appeals to youth riders
- Great for youth riders of all skill levels
- Not suitable for riders more than 130 pounds
The Airhead AHW-1030 Shred Time wakeboard is going to bring an amazing ride time to the users. Made for the beginners, it is small in its size as well which is 124cm. Some wake boarders also consider this one for the young riders who would weigh below 130 pounds.
When it is small in its size, its weight is only 6.8 pounds. The wake would be handled with an ease while making your ride and initial learning experience as amazing. It has a minimal learning curve and that is the best thing about it. With a continuous rocker, the pop is going to be amazing and you will be happy about it.
- Great wakeboard for youths
- Lightweight wakeboard
- Not made for users over 130 pounds
- Designed for intermediate and experienced riders
- Great speed going into the wake without stomp landings
- Great tracking
- Removable fins provide different riding experiences
- Not designed for riders more than 170 pounds
- Weighs more than other wakeboards in its class
The Airhead AHW-4020 Fluid wakeboard is going to provide you a fluid experience of riding a wakeboard. The high quality of the wakeboard makes it suitable for all the users. Unlike other wakeboards, it has 6 fins many of which are angled in a way that the user finds it easier to ride them.
Continuous rocker and amazing pop off the wake are two of the best things that make it in our list of top 10 airhead wakeboards in 2018. What’s more is the fact that it will reach to the high speeds without even slipping. Weighing only 10 pounds and having a price tag of less than $150, it is going to be the best wakeboard that a user gets.
- Very versatile wakeboard designed for all riders
- Another budget friendly wakeboard by Airhead
- Easy learning curve which makes you feel like a stronger rider
- Designed for riders up to 170 pounds
- Excellent pop and tracking
- Although lightweight, could be lighter
- Somewhat boring graphics
The Airhead AHW-2020 Spike wakeboard is on number 7 but it still gets the rating of 9.3 out of 10 due to the amazing features that it has. The tagline states that this wakeboard is going to be perfect for all riders whether male or female or whether professional or beginners. The spike definitely becomes a unique thing for many.
Having some high-end features, it has an amazing pop off the wake which makes it the perfect wakeboard for stunts as well. Being versatile and having a consistent release off the wake, it is going to be the right thing which the users are going to get.
- Great design
- Made for everyone
- Not for riders above 170 pounds
- Suitable for intermediate and experienced riders
- Extra edge hold
- Cheaper than comparable wakeboards
- Great hold and tracking
- Great speed
- Not recommended for beginners
- Appearance may be too wild for some
Seeing this wakeboard, one can only say I’m gonna love you inside out. Well, the features are somewhat great such as the 6-fin dual thruster which is barely found in any other wakeboard. Not only will this provide you superior tracking but you can also reach the higher speeds easily.
Created for all the thrill seekers around, its size is 141 cm. With a weight of 9.9 pounds only, the users like this wakeboard. There are curved and angled side fins which mean that the users will find it easier to learn from it. This has it all what puts it in the top 10 AirHead wakeboards in 2018s list.
- An amazing deal for the money
- Great tracking
- Great speed into and out of the wake
- 1-year warranty from Kwik Tek
- Definitely not the best-looking wakeboard
- Not very durable
The AHW 4010 Apocalypse might be an apocalypse since the furious speed and exceptional pop off the wake makes wild for all the stunts. It is a wakeboard that has been made for the expert level riders. Customization is easily possible since it provides the users with a removable center fin.
A good reason to add it in the Top 10 Airhead wakeboards 2018s list is the fact that it provides you with superior handling. Weighing as low as 8 pounds, the apocalypse becomes a mini superman for many. The size of this wakeboard is 134cm with a continuous rocker as well.
- 1-year warranty
- Best deal for money
- Might not be visually appealing
- Great For Beginners
- Cheaper than Most
- Smooth Ride
- Removable Fins
- Not Suited for Riders More than 130 Pounds
Last but definitely not the least; we have the Airhead AHW-1020 Splash wakeboard which is made for all the splashy crashes that beginners might be making. There is a continuous rocker and two fiberglass fins that make splash as a performance-oriented wakeboard.
Unlike many other wakeboards, it won’t outgrow and that is going to be amazing. The maximum weight limit is 130 pounds and it has a higher pop compared to other identical wakeboards. The wakeboard has high amount of strength but weighs only 9 pounds. This has all what makes it in the top 10 airhead wakeboards in 2018.
- Smoother ride
- Great for beginners
- Not suitable for experts
Having the best features, Airhead is recommended by many expert wake boarders as well. From the reviews above, find the wakeboard that suits you the most and get the most out of it. Make sure you consider all the possible pros and cons before having the wakeboard purchased. We hope that you have an amazing riding experience and you are able to enjoy your time in the best way. Have fun!