|Image||Name||Skill Level||Price||Rating||Buy From Amazon|
|HYPERLITE VAGABOND WAKEBOARD||Intermediate, Advanced||$$$||9.9|
|CWB FACTORY BLEMISH REVERB WAKEBOARD||Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced||$$$||9.9|
|LIQUID FORCE ARRIS WOMEN’S WAKEBOARD||Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced||$$$||9.8|
|JOBE PROLIX BOATING WAKEBOARD||Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced||$$$||9.7|
|JOBE VANITY SERIES WAKEBOARD||Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced||$$$||9.6|
|O’BRIEN FORMAT WAKEBOARD||Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced||$$$||9.6|
|CWB FACTION BLEM WAKEBOARD||Intermediate, Advanced||$$$||9.5|
|RONIX PARKS I-BEAM AIR CORE 2 WAKEBOARD||Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced||$$$||9.3|
|CWB CONNELLY WILD CHILD BLANK WAKEBOARD||Intermediate, Advanced||$$$||9.2|
|HYDROSLIDE HELIX WAKEBOARD||Intermediate, Advanced||$$$||9.1|
When buying an intermediate or advanced level wakeboard, one must be extra careful since these are not very cheap. If you are spending a good sum of money, you should be spending it wisely. One way to do that is to read reviews before making your purchase.
In our review of the Top 10 Wakeboards for Intermediates and Advanced Wakeboarders in 2019, we shall discuss some of the best wakeboards which have been selected after careful analysis of the customer reviews, tests, and ratings. Read more to find out the one that suits you the best.
- Latest technology
- Innovative construction techniques
- Strong enough to handle extreme wakebaording
- Brings soft landings and smooth rides
- Not recommended for riders above 230 pounds
- Only a few left in stock
Hyperlite takes the first position with the Vagabond Wakeboard. Rated as 9.9 out of 10, this wakeboard has the CarbonetX feature which is just a better way to bring an explosive pop and enhance the speed of the ride.
There are crisscrossed fibers which not only add up to the flex but also allow the wakeboard to be adjustable as per user requirement. With the Biolite 3 core and Monocoque construction, the wakeboard becomes lightweight yet strong.
- 180's to spins and flips
- Full-length center spine for soft landings
- Deep channel for rider control
- 4X4 molded fin package with removable 1 in. plastic center fin for stability and traction
- Designed for Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced
- Not for riders who are EXTREMELY Professional
The Factory Blemish Reverb Wakeboard matches against the one mentioned above. This wakeboard comes with deep center channels that assist the rider in having maximum control. This is because the wakeboard sinks in the water making it easier to turn and balance.
In addition, the V-tech in tip and tail bring the maximum flex for the user. The board also comes with a laminated Nexus Shell with Ultra Violet Protection. All these features point out towards one thing which is the enhanced life of this wakeboard.
- Strong and durable
- Flex technology provides softer landings
- 3-staged rocker gives pop off the wake
We do have some lady professionals as well. The Arris Wakeboard by Liquid Force has been designed for such ladies. With the PU Wood core, the board gets the maximum stiffness which enhances the strength of this wakeboard.
In addition, this wakeboard features one of the top wakeboard bases by the name of LF Exclusive Grind Base. Not only is this base better than regular but it is also much more resistant to damages. The wakeboard comes in two different sizes of 133cm and 138cm both of which can be used by intermediates and experts respectively.
- damage resisting base reduces damage
- light weighed but strong
- clean and fast shape
- Flexible yet solid enough for solid landings
- Designed for everyone. Be it beginners or pros, men or women.
- not suitable for people over 130 pounds
- few boards left in stock
Jobe Prolix might not sound a familiar name but the company has managed to get a 9.7 rating for their Prolix Boating wakeboard. As the name states, this wakeboard has mainly been designed for boat riding style. Coming with a hybrid rocker, it gives the maximum pop off the wake.
This wakeboard is one of the best wakeboards for both intermediates and advanced wakeboarders in 2018. It provides greater flex and better transitions from edge to edge that helps the users in balancing their ride.
- Can be used by both, beginners or professionals
- Wider shape gives more control and stability
- Controlled pop off the wake
- Fast and responsive
- Landings are a bit hard and shaky
Another famous wakeboard by Jobe is the Vanity Series wakeboard. This is yet another one that gives out a great pop and helps the intermediates and advanced learners in practicing out stunts. Just like the Jobe Prolix Wakeboard, it has a good flex which gives smooth landings.
It is a responsive wakeboard which allows you to have better transitions from edge to edge. Surely, you will enjoy with this amazing wakeboard.
- Decreased weight
- Easier To control
- Superior Vertical Pop
- Double concave through midsection
- Can handle aggressive wakeboarding
- Not suitable for people weighing more than 140 pounds
There are 3 sizes of 132cm, 137cm, and 142cm which makes it suitable for all the skill level types. However, keep in mind that the weight is slightly higher than other similar wakeboards. This makes it better for the intermediate riders and advanced riders only.
Available in an attractive price tag, this wakeboard comes with a minted fusion core which makes the wakeboard stiff. The progressive rocker is an additional plus which result in extra pop off the wake.
- Smooth Flat Bottom Design
- Huge Center Spine runs Tip to Tail
- Not recommended for beginners
- Smooth and Soft Landing feature
- Fast and responsive wakeboard
- Bindings are not included
- Blemish item i.e. it has a minor cosmetic imperfection such as scratch
CWB Faction Blem Wakeboard is made specifically for those riders who can resist the hard landings. You can also polish your skills and get even better with this wakeboard. The huge center fin that runs from tip to tail allows the riders to have better transitions.
The faction Blem Wakeboard is mainly for male riders. In addition, the company suggests that the maximum weight limit for this wakeboard is 150 pounds only.
- Unique design unlike any other wakeboard
- Perfect landings
- Improves rider control
- Can be used by riders of all skill levels
- Handle all water conditions
- Bindings not included
- Can be quite expensive if purchasing bindings also
The Ronix 2017 Parks Air Core 2 Wakeboard is yet another good mixture of strength and overall quality. With laminates like I-Beam and fiberglass, the wakeboard doesn’t only get lightweight. It becomes durable as well.
Air Core 2 is basically used to reduce the resistance which ultimately helps in enhanced control. This wakeboard is made for those intermediates who need to practice wakeboarding at a slightly higher level.
- Amazing color pattern and design for women riders
- Great lift with the 3-stage rocker
- Strong and durable
- Great pop off the wake
- Not a good board to learn on
If there is one thing which I love about this CWB wakeboard, I would say that it’s the design and attractive color scheme. Women love attractive designs and that is what this wakeboard gives them.
However, the Connelly Wild Child Blank Wakeboard is not only limited to design. It weighs as low as 5 pounds and is 136cm long. Being made of bamboo wood, it is quite strong. The construction type is System 80 core and the 3-stage rocker is there to give an extra pop
- Suitable for aggressive wakeboarding
- Very durable wakeboard
- Amazing price
- Secure and stable ankle support
- Very strong thanks to the carbon fiber construction
- Bindings have durability questions
- Bindings need to be broken in for a comfortable fit
- Lacking in comfort
The Helix Wakeboard by Hydroslide is yet another great one which comes with a two-stage design. Not only does it allow you to cut from the water in a smooth way, but it also allows you to have maximum control on the ride.
The best part is the fact that this wakeboard comes with Brandon Bindings so you don’t have to spend any more of your money or time for buying any bindings. In addition to this, the wakeboard is made to run at great speeds with maximum precision.
Coming down to the conclusion, we can say that advanced and intermediate riders should take the maximum benefit from this list of Top 10 Wakeboards for Intermediates and Advanced Wakeboarders in 2019. You will be glad that you read this review because it contains some of the best wakeboards of 2019. We hope that you have a great experience with your choice of wakeboard. Enjoy!