Ronix Krush Wakeboard Review
Designed for women's natural imbalance of shoulder and hip placement when wakeboarding.
The Krush Wakeboard is part of Ronix’s latest model and is considered one of the top versions that’s designed for women. Ronix Krush Wakeboard has superior quality and a wisely configured built that recognizes the natural imbalance of shoulder and hip placement when wakeboarding.
It’s a version that’s newly released by Ronix in 2023, providing fresh features that make it easier to ride compared to other wakeboards. To note, some of its best attributes are its lightweight structure and its ability to create better contact with water. Thus, making it highly preferable among amateur and professional riders alike!
Ronix has been in the wakeboarding innovating business since the 1990, so you can expect quality boards with sleek finishes that perform beyond as hoped. Ronix Krush has a couple of favorable features that appeal to regular riders who enjoy the feel of the sport. For one, it’s carefully engineered so that riders can have more feedback with water and less swing weight in the air; making it more stable and lighter to maneuver.
Specifications and Features
- 3-Stage Rocker
- Secret Flex Construction
- 2 Fiberglass 1.7” Hook Fins
- 2 Molded-in Fins
- Thinner, Sharper Toeside Rail
- Fuller, Vertical Heelside Rail
- Designed for the building block to wakeboarding
TPU Graphic Top Sheet
Ronix Krush Wakeboard Price
Check for the best prices on the Ronix Krush Wakeboard
- Creates a pendulum with a more natural centripetal approach, which requires less effort on and off the water
- Ideal for riders looking to do more tricks without risking a hard landing
- Others might find it too abrupt or unstable during the ride
- Rider must have complete control and understanding of the board to fully maximize experience
Ronix Krush Wakeboard