Ronix RXT Blackout Wakeboard Review
This wakeboard is specifically designed for men wakeboarders to improve their performance while riding and landing smoothly and softly.
Ronix RXT Blackout Wakeboard is one of the most popular wakeboards in the market today, and it is for a reason! We’ll cover all the details you need to know before you decide on getting the Ronix RXT Blackout.
The RXT Blackout Wakeboard is a part of the latest modern wakeboards offered by Ronix in 2023. Its shape and construction is specifically designed so that wakeboarders can improve their performance while riding and landing more smoothly and softly.
Evidently, the board has a well-rounded shape followed by a tip that’s structured in such a way that can effectively break up water. Moreover, Ronix RXT Blackout has a versatile and stable built which makes it an ideal option for many sportsmen. It’s definitely a solid wakeboard that ensures that you experience a much safer land during sudden drops and establish smoother take offs with great momentum!
Specifications and Features
- Continuous rocker
- Blackout Technology
- Four fiberglass 1.0″ Ramp fins
- Four fiberglass 0.8″ Free Agent fins
- Saw cut rails for traction
- Saw cut channels for release
- Massi pro model
Advanced Riding System
Minimal and Modern Style
- A softer landing with a new tip and tail shape
- delivers instant snap off the wake
- with lenient landings
- Secret Blackout technology core for high quality feedback
- Seamless connection and experience between rider, board, and water
- Not ideal for starters/beginners
- Ride might be too intense for others