|Image||Name||Skill Level||Price||Rating||Buy From Amazon|
|BODY GLOVE BLACK WAKEBOARD||Intermediate, Advanced||$$$||9.9|
|BODY GLOVE SPLAT KID’S WAKEBOARD||Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced||$$$||9.9|
|BODY GLOVE ADULT CONCEPT WAKEBOARD YELLOW/BLACK||Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced||$$$||9.5|
|BODY GLOVE CRUX WAKEBOARD||Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced||$$$||9.5|
|BODY GLOVE PHASE 5 WAKEBOARD||Intermediate, Advanced||$$$||9.4|
Are you looking for the best-quality wakeboard that ensures superb performance without breaking your bank? Fret not as Body Glove got your back now! Whether it is a fun-filled Sunday or a long week holiday; wakeboarding never bores the water-sports lovers.
For your ease, here’s the list of a perfectly crafted, intelligently designed and skillfully assembled wakeboards by Body Glove. Have a look at the best Body Glove wakeboards in 2020, and make a wise buying decision!
- Amazing Body Glove Graphics and black finish
- Great ankle support and stability
- Very durable and strong
- Very stable and great customized fit
- Great for big air tricks
- Not recommended for beginners
This black beauty by Body Glove is a great emblem of art and perfection. Supporting a weight of more than 125 pounds; it boasts 4 fin structures to provide speed with ultimate performance. With a 3-stage rocker, the model allows a smooth landing. Its balanced length of 139 cm keeps it proportional and stabilized in the water.
This deep black shiny wakeboard is quite attractive and eye-catching because of its graphics and specifications. Moreover, its thick foot bed supported with Lyrca Lined Brandon Bindings makes the surfers’ feet comfortable, throughout the ride. All in all, this product is a great buy.
- Great wakeboard for riders of all skill levels
- Great transitional board from beginner to intermediate to expert
- Budget friendly Kid’s performance wakeboard
- Secure ankle support with laces and Velcro
- Customizable board due to the removable fins
- No Cons identified
This wakeboard ensures effortless dives & soft landings, and who doesn’t love them? It is well-suited for all types of riders from beginners to pro; all thanks to its Chaser bindings, high-quality center laces and compact Velcro.
Weighing only 12 pounds, Splat Kid’s wakeboard is easy to manage. This board facilitates the users with 2 removable fins. Its wide body provides immense stability, hence making it possible for the amateurs to enjoy water sports without worrying about their safety.
- Great price point for a performance wakeboard
- Very durable even for aggressive riding
- Very easy to ride for intermediates and experienced riders
- Universal bindings included
- Appealing yellow and black design pattern
- Not recommended for beginner riders
- Heavier than most
Adult Concept is a model that is designed particularly for the aggressive water-sports lovers. Its fiberglass reinforced structure makes it both, glamorous and artistic. Moreover, this 17-pound board consists of a four-point structure with Universal bindings to support intermediate to pro-level wakeboarding skill set.
Adult Concept board is durable, and is easy to ride due to secure ankle supports and custom-fit shoe size; hence, providing value to buyer’s investment. However, this appealing yellow and black board is not recommended for beginners as it is somehow heavier than most of the other models.
- Brandon Bindings fit most adult shoe sizes
- Cheaper than most Body Glove high performance wakeboards
- Great board for surface tricks
- Unique design qualities including sharp tip and rounded middle
- Cannot be shipped outside of the US
- Outdated graphics
Cheer up aqua buddies, the lightweight CRUX promises to make all your wakeboarding tricks effortless. Starting from exciting Skeezer and going up to the fun-filled Slurpee; this competition-styled board can offer it all.
Its unique body glove design with sharp edges ensures its efficiency and effectiveness in the water. The Carbon Reinforced construction and the Lycra lined Brandon Bindings of this model make it durable, and fit for all adult shoe sizes. Apart from all these exciting features; CRUX wakeboard is considered to be outdated in terms of its graphics. However, that’s not a major drawback. What do you think?
- Great board for intermediates
- Great price point for a high performance Body Glove Wakeboard
- Great board for jumps and tricks
- Lycra Brandon Bindings fit most adult shoe sizes
- Customizable ride from stiff to loose
- Cannot be shipped outside the US
- Somewhat boring appearance
PHASE 5 is the game changer of skilled and intermediate surfers. Promising a top-notch performance, its sleek four point design has a lot to offer to the adventure lovers. A fiber glass reinforced body with unique structure makes this product user-friendly and convenient.
Loaded with exceptional features and high-quality laces; PHASE 5 is facilitated with a great ankle support. This model is, however, not recommended for beginners as they can face difficulty in learning the curves.
Body Glove has something to offer to all water sport lovers, depending on their skill sets. Their vast range of wakeboards flaunts exceptional quality, increased durability and maximum convenience to ensure a remarkable performance.
Above-mentioned are some of the best models from the same brand. So, choose your dream Body Glove wakeboard in 2020 now, and unleash the refreshing, energizing and soothing journey on the water. Are you ready?